State-of-the–art Science Laboratories for Physics, Chemistry and Biology are dedicated to the development of scientific temper and aptitude. These labs enhance classroom teaching by:
- Open-ended investigative processes,
- using scientific problem solving.
- Reinforcing and clarifying scientific principles and concepts through application of classroom information.
- Stimulating students to understand the unpredictability and complexity of science
- Providing opportunities to engage in collaborative work and to model scientific attitudes and behaviour
- Developing mastery of techniques and skills needed for career in science, engineering and technology.
Knowledge gained here enables students’ practical and concrete understanding of their own physical makeup, the functioning of the natural world around them and environmental issues.